If you freak out during interviews, this is the episode for you! Second in my podcast series on getting a teaching job, this episode is all about what to do during a teaching interview.
I strongly believe that being prepared and spending time practicing what you want to say will help your nerves during the interview.
Take a listen and see what other tips I have in store for you.
In this episode, we talk about...
- What being on time means to me
- Resume copies and being prepared
- Teaching portfolio
- Common interview questions
- Questions to ask
- After the interview
Rate, Review, and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
"I love helping my fellow teachers find out about great content and podcasts." If this takes the words right out of your mouth, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps even more teachers just like you take the first steps towards a better work-life balance.
Click here, scroll to the bottom and tap to rate five stars and select "Write a Review." Be sure to share what you loved most about this episode!
Also take a minute to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss out on any future episodes. Subscribe here now!
resources mentioned in this episode
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Interview with a Teaching Portfolio (blog post)
- Editable Teaching Portfolio < click here >
- Visual Schedule < click here >
- Etsy shop for teaching resume (not an affiliate link)
- Fill out this form to contribute to a podcast episode