Struggling with how to teach writing virtually? Not sure how to even begin when you can't be in the room to see what students are producing?
You're not alone. In today's episode I'm diving into how I have figured out teaching in an online setting.
In this episode, we talk about...
- How I plan my writing units
- Breaking down a lesson into further smaller mini-lessons
- Teaching sentence writing
- Building upon each lesson and spiraling previously taught lessons
- Using prewriting to determine lessons needed
- Walkthrough of a mini lesson used in my classroom
Rate, Review, and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
"I love helping my fellow teachers find out about great content and podcasts." If this takes the words right out of your mouth, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps even more teachers just like you take the first steps towards a better work-life balance.
Click here, scroll to the bottom and tap to rate five stars and select "Write a Review." Be sure to share what you loved most about this episode!
Also take a minute to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss out on any future episodes. Subscribe here now!