Planning for the next school year now can help alleviate a lot of back to school stress.
Yes, it is a little early but the weeks go by quick and no one wants to spend all summer putting together their classroom and planning! Especially given how crazy this past year has been switching between all the unknowns and hybrid, in person, distance teaching back and forth craziness.
In this episode, we talk about...
- Thoughts on next year
- Centers will be my necessity
- Planning for major differentiation
- Easy prep materials
- Utilizing volunteers
Rate, Review, and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
"I love helping my fellow teachers find out about great content and podcasts." If this takes the words right out of your mouth, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps even more teachers just like you take the first steps towards a better work-life balance.
Click here, scroll to the bottom and tap to rate five stars and select "Write a Review." Be sure to share what you loved most about this episode!
Also take a minute to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss out on any future episodes. Subscribe here now!
resources mentioned in this episode
- Teaching Math Virtually podcast episode
- Virtual Sight Word Assessment podcast episode
- Sight Word Spelling Program for purchase in my TpT store
- Reagan Tunstall centers and guided math
- Sight Word Assessment Booklets for purchase in my TpT store
- Parent Guides for K-2 Skills for purchase in my TpT store
- Fill out this form to contribute to a podcast episode