Wondering what the school year will look like next year with COVID-19 and CDC guidelines?
This episode explores my thoughts on what I can do to prepare for the unknown school year.
In this episode, we talk about...
- Recap of CDC guidelines for school reopenings
- Student face masks
- Classroom library ideas
- Behavior management
- Blended and flipped classrooms
- Sharing the workload
- Building relationships
Rate, Review, and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
"I love helping my fellow teachers find out about great content and podcasts." If this takes the words right out of your mouth, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps even more teachers just like you take the first steps towards a better work-life balance.
Click here, scroll to the bottom and tap to rate five stars and select "Write a Review." Be sure to share what you loved most about this episode!
Also take a minute to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss out on any future episodes. Subscribe here now!
resources mentioned in this episode
- Fill out this form to contribute to a podcast episode
- Linda Kamp - Around the Kampfire science units for 2nd grade
- CLASSroom Management Adventure online course >> Sign up here >>