Stressed out and having to do parent teacher conferences? Me too!
In this podcast episode I'm discussing the 6 steps I use to help with organizing my parent teacher conferences to be informative and helpful to families. I'm sharing my exact agenda for parent teacher conferences that I currently use in my second grade hybrid classroom.
In this episode, we talk about...
- Making it as simple as possible
- Student Led conferences
- Start with the positive
- Providing data
- Reiterating classroom expectations
- Student primary focus and goals
- Leaving time for questions or concerns
Rate, Review, and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
"I love helping my fellow teachers find out about great content and podcasts." If this takes the words right out of your mouth, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps even more teachers just like you take the first steps towards a better work-life balance.
Click here, scroll to the bottom and tap to rate five stars and select "Write a Review." Be sure to share what you loved most about this episode!
Also take a minute to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss out on any future episodes. Subscribe here now!
resources mentioned in this episode
- Fill out this form to contribute to a podcast episode
- Sight Word Spelling Program on Teachers Pay Teachers
- Sight Word Practice for Home parent booklet
- Parent Guides for grade level skills
Leave Your Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.