I credit having a teaching portfolio as being the reason I'm offered almost every job I interview for. When I have my portfolio, I feel confident I will not stumple over my words and I know exactly how to answer a question.
Take a peek into what my portfolio has inside in this episode.
In this episode, we talk about...
- Each section inside my portfolio
- My reasoning behind what I've chosen to add
Rate, Review, and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
"I love helping my fellow teachers find out about great content and podcasts." If this takes the words right out of your mouth, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps even more teachers just like you take the first steps towards a better work-life balance.
Click here, scroll to the bottom and tap to rate five stars and select "Write a Review." Be sure to share what you loved most about this episode!
Also take a minute to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss out on any future episodes. Subscribe here now!
resources mentioned in this episode
- Fill out this form to contribute to a podcast episode
- Fully editable teaching portfolio template
- How to Create a Useful Teaching Portfolio blogpost (see my exact portfolio in pictures)