Well, I thought the end of the school year was never going to make it here. But it's finally time to start talking and thinking about end of the year classroom celebration ideas.
Maybe you just want to find ideas for the last day of school or maybe you only want to celebrate the last week. If you're anything like me you are feeling done, well-cooked, and just O-V-E-R the year and need something quick, easy, and very low prep.
Don't worry - I have got you covered in today's episode.
In this episode, we talk about...
- ABC Countdown - not just for kindergarten anymore
- X Day Countdown - pick a few days or a week
- Glow Day Celebration
- Camping Day
- Pool or Beach Day
- Movie Day with a Year End Slideshow featuring your class
Rate, Review, and Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
"I love helping my fellow teachers find out about great content and podcasts." If this takes the words right out of your mouth, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps even more teachers just like you take the first steps towards a better work-life balance.
Click here, scroll to the bottom and tap to rate five stars and select "Write a Review." Be sure to share what you loved most about this episode!
Also take a minute to subscribe to the podcast so you won't miss out on any future episodes. Subscribe here now!
resources mentioned in this episode
- 5 Day Countdown with Linda Kamp <<<<< click here >>>>>
- Keeping Up with Mrs. Harris Glow Party <<<<< click here >>>>>
- Camp Read-a-Lot by Lucky Little Learners <<<<< click here >>>>>
- Pool Day by Sailing Into Second <<<<< click here >>>>> Note: the Instagram Madison Market Teacher no longer seems to exist at the publishing of this episode
- End of the Year Slideshow Product <<<< blog post on songs here >>>>
- Fill out this form to contribute to a podcast episode